Monday 5 November 2012

Howdy People and / or Web Bots!

I guess most blogs start with an introductory post where the person(s) running it introduce themselves, and say why they're going through the trouble of creating a blog.  So here we are!  Why am I making a blog?  Something to do, really.  I like writing, so this seems as good an outlet as any for that sort of thing.  I also like video games, so that's what I'll be writing about.  Mostly MMOs because I think they're fun.  Leveling up characters, getting fancy gear, exploring all these different worlds, there's good times to be had in them.

A lot of the time I bounce around between free ones, firstly because I don't have to pay for them, and secondly because there are so many of them out there that it makes for a good opportunity to explore all these different virtual worlds, and really, that's one of my favorite things to do in a game: explore.

So hello and welcome to anyone who reads this.  I hope you enjoy your time here! (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment